[optacon-l] Re: Optacon article - new optacon

  • From: Hasbarah <hasbarah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:33:25 +0100

Keith,
Making a pdf document from a scan is no problem. Very common
commercial software, like Finereader for instance, give you the
option of saving documents as pdf - both image or text, both  as
individual pages, and as whole pdf documents.
I found one site that says the document is availaboe at Stanford on
microfiche; unfortunately that's no good for us to handle, I'm
afraid... But if someone has access to Stanford library, it might be
possible to obtain a digital copy. No idea how things work over
there. Here in Italy it would be terribly difficult; bureaucracy is
awful on this side of the world... (smile).
Hope something can be done...
Ciao,
Ollie