[optacon-l] Re: John Linvill's obituary

  • From: "Dianne B. Phelps" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 03:52:03 -0800

I only hope Dr. Linvill knew how much the Optacon impacted our lives. Had it
not been for the optacon, I could never have done the work I did as well as
I did it in my field of medical transcription. This device was right up
there with the guide dog for me and has been among the wonders of the world
enhancing life for those of us who are blind.

He will be missed greatly, but what an incredible and fascinating life he
lived!

Thank you, Dr. Bliss, for sharing this with us so that we, too, can
celebrate an incredible life!

Dianne B. Phelps, Napa, California