[optacon-l] Re: Introduction

  • From: "S Johnson" <sjohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:04:18 -0400

Hi,

Yes, I can't imagine trying to put my huge telephone book into the scanner and
ask it to read the yellow pages.  I've also read sail
flyers and catalogs too.  The other thing I cannot imagine doing with a scanner
is reading greeting cards or telling the design on
all the different types of wrapping paper.

Also, I'm a singer and I've learned to read print music and the church hymnal.
I know you cannot do that with a scanner.

Sandra