[optacon-l] Re: Hubby Benny has passed

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon User List <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 15:22:24 +0200

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015, Carolyn Arnold wrote:

> No one would want a double dose like that - each on its own is bad enough.

Andt this is exactly what I tried to say. Because my education had finished, I
had the opportunity to spend more time with Marjo than I wouldn't have had
during my education. But still I thought that I could probably have been able
to spend even more time with her.

But it's quite easy to think and to say afterwords what probably could have
been differently done. Perhaps we are doing things just like they appear at
this very moment using our present knowledge.

Everything in life cannot be forseen, because every single moment is unique.

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx