[optacon-l] Re: Hubby Benny has passed

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 05:43:21 -0700

Well I experience my loss last May and for me it seems no one is with me at
all.  Now facing outsourcing of my job for the past 38 years.  I was just
starting to take interest in things again when I got that news, now, depression
is constant, and yes, I am on meds, probably the only thing that makes me
continue working until mid-March when we are dumped into a service, something I
am not at all pleased about.  I don't think I ever felt as much alone as I did
the day I heard the news about the job.

Won't get into religion here but, I don't feel that God is with me, against me
is more like it.  The year 2014 was horrible, 2015 looks about the same except
that now I have no one to discuss decisions with.
Sorry folks, just having a tough time after a weekend alone.