[optacon-l] Re: Contacting Richard Oehm

  • From: sunshine <sunshine817@xxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:39:52 -0500

Hi, All!

First, Cindy sorry to hear that both you and your husband are having pro0ms
with your Optacons!

Second, could someone give me the phone number and the gentleman's name so I
can call him! I believe my unit needs a new battery as the charger is working
fine! Thus, I'd like to send my unit to him! It's the first time I've ever had
a pro0m and have had it since 1977! I'd say my unit has held up well! I have
the Optacon 2, but I like the older Optacons better! Nonetheless, I'm keeping
the second unit as I'll need something when the one I've had for so long is
being repaired! I use it a great deal!

Hugs

Sunshine aka Ruthie
and Mallory, my mellow yellow tail-wagging pride and joy

If you would like to learn about my groups, ffth03, a group for blind women age
40 and older, common-lounge, a group for Seeing Eye instructors and graduates,
as well as those who are awaiting a class date, and wellcome-friends, a group
for men and women of all ages, feel free to contact me.