[optacon-l] Contacting Richard Oehm

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 15:36:00 -0400

My husband and I each have to send our Optacons for service. His has needed
a new battery and mine just doesn't focus any more.  I can tell there's
print there, faintly, but can't read it.  That just happened.  So, I need to
contact Richard Oehm to send them.

Would it be better to email him or call?

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln