[muglo] Re: ichat

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:58:00 -0500

I started with msn but it gave me problems - periodically dropping the
connection!!

As suggested by another member sometime ago, I have been using Adium
worldwide without problems, having almost daily conversations with
people in Europe, UK, NZ and Australia so I can highly recommend it!!!
Occasionally something seemed to freeze but not sure what caused it
having Mail, Firefox and Adium all on together - but this rarely
happened considering that I have them all on most of the day!!!

Paul