[muglo] Re: ichat

  • From: Joe McManus <joe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 13:59:41 -0500

Ichat is priceless! Had my first video chat recently while in Santa
Monica. My wife and two year old son were back in London, and we both
had camera-equipped macs, so it was as easy as both setting up an
account. I used a free hotel connection  or the apple office
connection while my wife was using our sympatico connection at home.

The nice thing is anywhere we found free wireless I could call the
computer at home and see them (and avoid long distance charges).
Although I had to watch out for some places where they wanted up to
$15 for a 24 hour high speed connection.