[muglo] Re: email

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:58:52 -0400

Based on my own experience, I think as long as Jim is using OS9, he
is going to have trouble with Sympatico.  I gave up my Sympatico
account about a year ago while still using OS9 and that was my
experience.  I don't think it would matter which browser Jim used in
OS9, because my experience was that none of them worked properly,
including to check the web mail.  My understanding is that Safari
only works with OS 10.

Leith