[muglo] StuffIt and DropZip

  • From: Kathryn-Jane Hazel <k.j.hazel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:59:45 -0800

Dear Muglo-ites:

I want to compress some files but apparently I don't have the program
for it, although my friendly neighbourhood techie says StuffIt with
DropZip should have been bundled in with my OS X Panther.

I have StuffitExpander but not StuffIt.  What is the correct version of
StuffIt for my Mac G4? I have OS 10.3.6.  CAn i get it for free? Or do
I have to go to the Aladdin site to download it?

Cheers,

Kathryn