[muglo] Re: Storage

  • From: Rob Vanhooren <rob_vanhooren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:22:41 -0500

Kath,

Suggest a USB-key drive.  A few months back, my 256Mb was only $79 from a
hole-in-the-wall called OEM Computers, corner of Oxford and Gunn St.  Compare
with $129 from Future$hop or $taples.

Much more portable than either a zip disk or (bulky) hard-drive.  If you're
only after a few hundred Mb worth of space, it's quite useful.  OTOH, if you
need multi-gigabytes of storage you're stuck with something like an external
HDD.  OrangeLink, IOmega, or ADStech are the easiest on the pocketbook ;-)

Cheers,

R.

 --
Rob M. VanHooren