[muglo] Re: Safari 4

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:52:48 -0500

I like the develop menu, the old version of the web inspector came up
as a pop up this one comes by default inline with the page so it is
easier to view both the develop module and the page you are
inspecting.  I also like the bling like history cover flow and the top
sites were it easy to see which of your favourite sites have been
updated since you last view.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx