[muglo] Re: Safari 4

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:14:55 -0500

It is running Leopard and it was slow to populate that page but once
they were there it seems snappy enough.  The machine has 768 mb of
memory and 180 gb 5400 rpm replacement hard-drive and I have always
been happy with it's performance.  I have a 12" PowerBook from the
same era with a slightly faster processor and 128 mb less memory and
it was always the slower of the two machines in my experience.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx