[muglo] Rogers

  • From: Doug Bale <dougbale@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:54:13 -0800 (PST)

--- On Sun, 2/15/09, Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> . . . maybe we have a good rep here but the so far I
> haven't had a
> problem...
> I guess it depends on your Rogers local area
> representative...

It does seem to me that Rogers personnel have been somewhat more helpful lately
(except for the dodos who redesigned the TV movies-on-demand setup, which even
customer support admits is an embarrassment). But their Internet service now at
least recognizes the Macintosh platform. They still don't overtly support
anything but Windoze, but calling them usually turns up someone who can
troubleshoot any Mac problems. Only a few years ago, they'd just shrug you off.