[muglo] Re: re OT

  • From: Paul Thomas <paul_thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:11:00 -0500

It maybe we have a good rep here but the so far I haven't had a
problem... in fact when getting a second one at a later date, it had
a 4-button remote which was not as convenient to use as the previous
3-button one; he said that was the way they come now but would see if
he could get us another 3-button one which he managed to get  within
a few days!!  We were impressed...

I guess it depends on your Rogers local area representative...

Paul