[muglo] Re: Q & A

  • From: Joseph Nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:11:58 -0500

Tee,
   If he has the new Imac with the camera, he doesn't need the
headphones. the mic and speakers are built in also.  If he has the
older Imac (I am assuming this is the case, for why would he have a
camera?), then he needs the headphones. If one is well heeled, you
can get USB connected headphones that have a built in sound card.
Better quality, but about 50 bucks or more. I agree on the Mac
Outpost comment.
Best wishes for a happy holiday to all,
Joe Nolan