[muglo] Re: Q & A

  • From: Tee Cashmore <teecashmore@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 17:04:52 -0500

On 22-Dec-06, at 10:00 AM, Hawk wrote:

> I was just wondering about that Tee. I occurred to me that I'd need
> something to speak into. Best Buy or someplace like that? Mac Outpost?

If you insist on paying top dollar, yes.
> Is a headphone/mike one piece of equipment.

Yes it's a headphone with a swivel mike attached. There are two ends,
one for the Mic input, one for headphone input & they plug into the
two little round ports on the back of your iMac.

> And do I have iSight on my iMac? Is it a program like iPhoto or
> iTunes?

You said you had a newer iMac & there should be a small square thing
in the middle top, just above the screen. I thought you also bought a
"web cam" for the G4, which would also work.

> And would the mike/headphone plug into an ISB port like my camera? Jim

See above. HTH.
TTFN,   TeeC