[muglo] Re: No Mac Office 10.1.5

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:23:45 -0500

> >ere's something else that's happening; when I boot up I get a little
> >folder with a question mark for about a nanosecond. My Mac OSX for
>Dummies
> >book says that means it can't find my start-up disk, but it always does
>and
> >my computer starts up - so what does it mean?
>
>Umm. Umm. Umm. Me don't know. It's nothing major. If you're really irked by
>it, reformat your harddrive and start fresh ;)

Just go to System Preferences (under Apple menu) and select the Startup Disk
preferences pane. Make sure you select OS X as your startup disk and close
System Prefs. This may (should?) fix the flashing question mark.

PS I don't think your computer is on the fritz (yet). Until you update
Office for X from 10.0 (which it is right now) to 10.1.5 you won't be able
to judge its stability.

Eric.