[muglo] Re: Mostly Digital Sponship

  • From: Joseph Nolan <josephnolan1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:36:43 -0400

Ok, enough of this stuff. Establish a date to remove all ads and from
that point on, the page will either be sponsored by ads at $XX.XX per
year, or ads by donation...or it will be free as a community service.
But whatever, let's make up our minds and get it done. This has gone
on for far too long.
Best wishes,
Joe Nolan