[muglo] Re: Mostly Digital Sponship

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:31:43 -0700

Why are we picking a fight?  I have always found Mostly Digital to be helpful
and don't believe in burning bridges by being obstinate the library may be free
for now but who knows what the future will bring.  If we don't need sponsors
then remove the page, if we do I don't see why we would remove one business
that has donated in the past and seems willing to support us in the future.

Gerhard