[muglo] Re: Communicating with Windoze

  • From: Ilbert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 11:23:42 -0500

Wow !  Thanks for this response, Tee .
Very helpful . I didn't know Appleworks had MacLink built in !?
Will take your advice and follow that route

> We use Macs, we are different because we are better & we are better
> because we are different!

Seig Heil !!!  (grin!) ROTFLOL !!   But - I agree with you !

And a final thought?   from WWW Walker's Wit & Wisdom

Never ask a person what computer they use : if it?s a Mac, they will
tell you -
If it?s not why embarrass them ?             Tom Clancy