[muglo] Re: 10X

  • From: Biti <Biti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 21:55:47 -0400

You have some great aphorisms :)

Here are the Emerson contributions from my own Aphorisms file.
_____________

Surely nobody would be a charlatan who could afford to be sincere. =97=20=

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Let us treat men and women well; treat them as if they were real.=20
Perhaps they are. =97 Ralph Waldo Emerson (I use this one on irc a lot)

"New arts destroy the old."  =97Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If you shoot at a king, you must kill him." - Ralph Waldo Emerson=20
(also very useful, but only in the worst circumstances)

"Nothing astonishes people so much as common sense and plain dealing."=20=

=97 Ralph Waldo Emerson

"We must be as courteous to a man as we are to a picture, which we are=20=

willing to give the advantage of a good light." =97 Ralph Waldo Emerson