[muglo] Re: 10X

  • From: doug rogers <dougsamu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:20:43 -0400

On Aug 1, 2005, at 4:40 PM, lon.hawk@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Bought a webcam so i can see my grandson in B.C. Problem is i'm
> finally going
> to have to upgrade to OSX. I currently run 9.2.2. I'd like to know
> just what
> it takes to upgrade since I've never had to do so.

1) What Mac are you running? Some may not take to OSX...
2) is it a USB or Firewire webcam?

Some webcams - a rare few - will not work without a driver for OSX...
and the manufacturers haven't written them. Some unsupported webcams
*can* be run with with third party drivers.

  There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.
__________<http://home.golden.net/~samu>__________