[muglo] Re: 10X

  • From: Garth Phillips <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 17:52:13 -0400

Why not keep 9.2 on your system? You'll have more luck getting a cheap
webcam compatible with 9.2 (Logitech has one for under $100.00 that
works with 9.2) than with OS-X ...one of the reasons why webcams from
apple are so expensive.
Garth.
On 2005, Aug 01, , at 16:40, lon.hawk@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Bought a webcam so i can see my grandson in B.C. Problem is i'm finally
going
to have to upgrade to OSX. I currently run 9.2.2. I'd like to know just
what
it takes to upgrade since I've never had to do so. Should i take it
into Mac
Outpost or somewhere like that and let them do it? What happens to my
current
system, as in all the stuff i have in place? Any advice welcomed. jim