[GeoStL] Re: Two things

  • From: LuAnn <luigilula@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 12:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

-
Welcome to the most fun hobby I have ever had!  This week is the one year
anniversary of my foray into the world of Geocaching and it has been fantastic!
 LuAnn/MamaLu
Brad Myers <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
First I just wanted to say hi. My family is new to geocaching. We seen the
article in the STL Post Dispatch and since then we have been hooked. Prior to
the article, we had never heard of geocaching.
Secondly, we purchased a Magellan Gold. So far we have been able to find eleven
caches. I was just wondering if anyone had any helpful hints about the Magellan
or anything to avoid. Thanks for the help and I look forward to meeting you all.

Brad Myers (AMH209)
Subject field

 Josh Groban rocked my world, July 18, 2004, Savvis Center, St. Louis, Mo; Aug.
2, Bristow, VA, Nissan Pavilion; August 11, Indianapolis, Verizon Wireless
Pavilion; Aug. 16, Kansas City, Starlight Theatre

Subject field