[GeoStL] Re: Two things

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 06:07:02 -0700 (PDT)

-
Welcome to the group Brad (and family)!!!

Sorry I can't be of much help with the Magellan either.  But thought I'd chime
in that sometimes the best way to find out new things is to join a group hunt
or activity.  If you watch this mail list you'll often see posts about upcoming
group hunts.  And of course don't be shy, feel free to jump right into the
discussions here or join u for any group activities/events listed here or on
the geostl.com website.

Sara
Brad Myers <bmyers88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
First I just wanted to say hi. My family is new to geocaching. We seen the
article in the STL Post Dispatch and since then we have been hooked. Prior to
the article, we had never heard of geocaching.
Secondly, we purchased a Magellan Gold. So far we have been able to find eleven
caches. I was just wondering if anyone had any helpful hints about the Magellan
or anything to avoid. Thanks for the help and I look forward to meeting you all.

Brad Myers (AMH209)
Subject field

Subject field