[GeoStL] Re: PDA's

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:53:03 -0600

-
Moi?? I would never do such a thing....   mostly.  :-)

Good point from the bottomfeeder.. since they both can mostly do the same stuff, look around to see what kind of support you can get from your friends. You wouldn't want to be the only PPC guy standing in the middle of a Palm group asking questions.

When I was looking I was going to get the Sony if I were going the palm route.
--------

At 09:37 AM 12/16/2003, BottomFeeder wrote:

I *think* Glenn's just trying to stir up the pot. But then, you just never know about him. <g>