[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has been replaced

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 17:15:02 -0800

I'm not Kelly but I would like to reply to the issue of split words. As a validator I often spend a lot of time doing this and really think it is the job of the submitter. I don't know about Open Book but in Kurzweil it is an easy matter to spot most of these words when using ranked spelling or the spell checker. In my opinion it makes a lot of difference in the quality of the resulting book. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>