[bksvol-discuss] Re: your book has been replaced

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 16:51:19 -0800

Hi Kellly,
I never did know how many submissions amounted to a membership or part of one. I think I have about 150 books on the list now.
By the way, and if other readers read this they may have some input also. I just sort of started submitting without too much instruction as to what to do and not to do. Such as I had heard to not let a word be devided from one page to the next one so I always correct those as they come along. But what about words that are split in a sentence between lines on a page? Should those be taken care of also. That would be quite a job as it happens often in most books. I'm gradually learning the etiquet and protocol.

Thanks.

BudAt 09:03 AM 2/9/2006, you wrote:
Hi Bud,
With all your submissions, I'll bet you will soon have earned yourself a
membership. Then you can hit the collection and go bananas with the rest of
us. <grin>
Kellie

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab