[bksvol-discuss] Split words

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:11:21 -0500

Hi, Bud. Do you use Kurzweil? I don't remember but think you do. If so,
Kurzweil has a setting that will automatically correct hyphenated words. The
ones that are split between two pages still need correcting, but the ones
that get split onto two lines get automatically fixed with that setting
enabled. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.