[bksvol-discuss] Re: who we are

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:13:36 -0500 (EST)

I have much the same questions as Elizabeth has, and I'll bet that current
and prospective financial contributors as well as volunteers do also.
These questions cut to the core of whether or not Bookshare.org is
sustainable
and to whether or not those who scan with Bookshare as their only reason
of scanning are spending their time wisely or are just spinning their
wheels?
Sure, we all love the Bookshare concept; but is it working is the issue?