[bksvol-discuss] handbook of disabilities

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:23:18 -0500

Good Morning Pratik

You mentioned a couple of weeks ago that you had a scanned copy of Handbook of Disabilities. Do you still have plans to upload it. I still have my copy from the step 2 page and just renewed it. I have cleaned up most of the scanning errors and want to know if I ought to upload it or reject it in favor or your better copy.

E.