[bksvol-discuss] Re: time running out on validating my first book!

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:30:13 -0600

That's fine. :-)
I had my capslock do something really weird once, when it seemed stuck no
matter what I did.  It was actually that JAWS was confused in saying lower
case letters in a high pitched voice and caps in a lower pitched voice.  I
just wanted to make sure you knew about it and weren't having such a stupid
problem.  Sometimes i think that since I usually can fix the normal problems
computers can have, weird problems must search me out. lol

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/