[bksvol-discuss] time running out on validating my first book!

  • From: "Jane Jordan" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:53:03 -0600

What deo I d?  i dn't think I'l be able to have it finished by this MOnday.
Me, I am picky--if I'm going to say a book is excellent and what not, I want
to make sure there are no errors--or as few as possible.  Guess it all comes
of me beng a perfectionist.  I don't like mistakes in Braille.  what do I do
to renew the b ook, or do I have to turn it over to someone else? Um,
basically what I'm doing is reading it in braille.  I figured then I could
turn it in to RTF.  Is this all right?

Anyhow, do I just download it again on Monday, and give it another week, or
do I need to let someone else handle it?

Jane