[bksvol-discuss] Re: time running out on validating my first book!

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:03:16 -0600

Jane,
You can read the book you are validating in braille if you use a braille
display, but if you are converting it to brf and then back translating it to
RTF you will be causing some problems because the back translation is never
perfect.  If you actually downloaded a BRF file I would think it could be
returned as a BRF, but no one has talked about that lately.

By the way, your message had a slight capslock problem. <g>  Isn't it
annoying that it is not always easy to notice that that is happening?

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/