[bksvol-discuss] Re: credit for validating

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 19:05:47 -0600

I have one more item to add to the steps you take to replace a book in the
collection.  You need to remove the bookshare notices from the top of the
file before uploading.  You only want the contents of the book not bookshare
added stuff or it will be in the file twice, and your E-mail address will be
in there.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/