[bksvol-discuss] Re: : submissions

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 16:22:15 -0800

Hi, Sue. Our work is appreciated. The books wouldn't make it to the
collection without our help, or if they did, they would take even longer in
getting there than they already do. I know people are grateful for my work,
and that's enough for me. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.