[bksvol-discuss] Re: : submissions

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:26:45 -0800

Hi, Sue. Notes in their email for what? If you submit a book, you are
informed of the fate of that book, whether it was accepted or rejected. I'm
not sure what notes you mean here, but those emails about the fates of the
books you submit come to a submitter whether we choose to have our emails
show or not. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.