[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning Re: Re: plesure reading quality&quality standards

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:56:33 -0600

By the way forgot to put my email address which is rtweedy2@xxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Guido Corona
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 5:00 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning Re: Re: plesure reading
quality&quality standards

  Kurzweil is at 800-894-5374.
  Microtek scanners are supported.  Latest version is 9.0 plus the 9.01 free
downloadable patch.

  Guido Dante Corona
  IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
  IBM Research,
  Phone:  (512) 838-9735
  Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

        "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
        12/13/2004 04:50 PM Please respond to
              bksvol-discuss

       To <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
              cc
              Subject [bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning Re: Re: plesure reading
quality&quality  standards

  What is their number? I had version 8 before so will upgrade to 9 if it is
  for $95. At the time, I will admit, didn't know much about scanning a book
  and will it work on microtek x12?