[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning Re: Re: plesure reading quality&quality standards

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:55:39 -0600

Guido, I just ordered the k100 9. If you can or anyone for that matter, write
me off list about what to look for in editting books with k1000, I would
appreciate. Open book has never been a good editor so didn't try it but am
willing to try with k1000. I've been keeping up with the thread somewhat with
the blank pages but until you see it and know is in front of you, then you will
get a better picture. I should be getting it in about a week or so but if they
send the card through today, I could get it this week.