[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning Re: Re: plesure reading quality&quality standards

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:41:08 -0600

As far as I know K is only product with automatic optimization.  Many
times though on K1000 v9.0,  setting  reco engine to Fine Engine,
grayscale,  and 400DPI will exceed results of any automatic optimization.

Guido

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/13/2004 02:14 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning Re: Re: plesure reading  quality&quality
standards

Try Kurzweil's trade-in policy.  You will end up with a product which
seems
to have very good tools.  I do not think Open Book has the optimize
feature
for instance.