[bksvol-discuss] Re: possible improvement to website

  • From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:23:54 -0600

    It would also be nice if there were a way, when you release a book, to
upload the copy you've been working on. I have sometimes released a book,
because I felt it needed more clean-up time than I was willing to spend, but
I've already made some improvements. It's sad to think of some other
volunteer having to start from scratch.

Regards,
Paula