[bksvol-discuss] Re: is this a allowable book under copyright agreement?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:53:50 -0800 (PST)

Elizabeth,

Until you hear from Marissa or Gustavo or Peter, I
wouldn't assume that you can't submit them to
bookshare. They seem to have lists of affiliated U.S>
subsidiaries or some such. The only publisher I could
find for my book was an Italian one, but apparently
there was a U.S. distributer or subsidiary or
something, because I got the o.k. to submit it to
bookshare.

Or have you  already heard from one of the
administrators?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com