[bksvol-discuss] Re: is this a allowable book under copyright agreement?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 15:32:12 -0500

Hello E,

This book is not listed under the Library of Congress catelogs.  I'm copying
Gustavo on this message.  He should be able to give you more guidance.  As I
look at it, it is not something you will be able to submit.  The publisher
does not have a U.S. counterpart as far as I can tell.  The book listed
under the LOC's catelogs  has no associated ISBN.  The publication date for
that is 1970-73.

Sorry  for the false lead

Pratik Patel
Interim Director