[bksvol-discuss] Re: is this a allowable book under copyright agreement?

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 18:55:03 -0500

E,

Unfortunately, Bookshare is the only legal entity to which you can submit
these types of scans. But, as the copyright info may not permit it, you'll
have to stick with reading the material on your own.  It's a shame too.
Vivekananda's works are quite fasinating.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services