[bksvol-discuss] Re: OUTSTRETCHED SHADOW: THE OBSIDIAN TRILOGY: BOOK ONE

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:50:51 -0800 (PST)

With the ISBN number you gave me I was able to
ascertain that you have a newly published (Sept. 2004)
paperback edition. According to B&N, that book has 736
pages.

 I'll send you the exact beginning
> and end of texts that I
> need along with  the chapter number in which the

If you don't hear from the scanner, the above method
will work. All I'd need is the last line of the page
preceding the missing one and the first line of the
page following the missing one, and I can get the
rest. As you mention, the chapter it's from will help,
too.

Hopefully you have the complete ending of the story --
or I'll be able to give it to you -- and the missing,
or garbled pages at the end won't be important.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250