[bksvol-discuss] OUTSTRETCHED SHADOW: THE OBSIDIAN TRILOGY: BOOK ONE

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 03:20:08 -0500

Hello all,

I am currently validating "OUTSTRETCHED SHADOW: THE OBSIDIAN TRILOGY: BOOK
ONE".  The book has several pages missing.  The submitter is the
all-elussive "bookshare.org volunteer."

If the person who submitted  this book would please contact me or please get
me pages 364, 365, 448, and 449, I can complete the validation.  The book
has flaws but it can be validated.  I would greatly appreciate it.  You may
e-mail the pages to me at ppatel@xxxxxx or pratikp1@xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

Pratik

Pratik Patel