[bksvol-discuss] Re: greetings and a question

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <Goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 06:38:40 -0500

Hi Cindy,

Well, I'm glad you guys were able to get those books into the collection.  It's
cool that Bookshare has books in Spanish for kids.

Right now I teach at Wayne State University in Detroit.  I'm conducting a
national job search, so it's hard to say where we'll go next.

BTW, you haven't said anything about your grandkids. I'm assuming they're very
young since I don't remember them before.  How many do you have an how old are
they?

Take care,
Donna