[bksvol-discuss] greetings and a question

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:14:46 -0500

Hello good Bookshare people,

I just thought I'd send a quick note to say hello.  Over the last year I
took a hiatus from Bookshare while I finished my doctoral dissertation.  But
now that I am happily Dr. Donna, and my life is once again my own, I am
slowly making re-entry back into the rest of the world.  It's great to be
back, and I look forward to chatting with everyone here once again.

I do have one question.  I almost hate to bring this up, here's hoping it's
old news by now.  What's the deal with the infamous stripper?  Is it being
used, has it been refined, anything particular we need to be doing with page
numbers and/or chapter headings?  Thanks in advance for the update.

Take care,

Donna